3D horse tooth anatomical models
Upper molar healthy (109)
- Large: Price 315 EUROS + vat 24% (390.60)
- Small: Price 240 EUROS + vat 24% (297.60)
Occlusal surface and outside
Lower molar (407)
- Large: Price 282 EUROS + vat 24% (349.68) includes a stand
- Small: Price 225 EUROS + vat 24% (279.oo) does not include a stand
Large model with a stand
Large model inside
Upper molar caries, pulpitis (109)
- Large: Price 315 EUROS + alv24% (390.60)
- Small: Price 240 EUROS + alv 24% (297.60)
Below caries tooth inside
Caries tooth and healthy tooth
Caries tooth inside
- Anatomical model makes easier to understand complicated structure of equine teeth.
- Teeth can be used for teaching and client education.
- You can open the tooth and see the inner structure. Magnets keep the two parts together.
- There are three models upper, lower and caries tooth.
- There are two sizes:
- Small (height 12cm) is better for stables and ambulatory practice.
- Large (height 23-25cm) can be used at the clinic.
- Teeth are manufactured by order and the delivery time is approximately 2 months.
- Note! Teeth are robust, but they can get broken if you drop them on a hard surface
- Post fees:
- Finland 10 EUR
- Europe, UK 25 EUR (one tooth) , 35 EUR (many teeth)
- Outside Europe 75 EUR (one tooth), 110 EUR (many teeth)
Designer: Lauri Lehtonen and Kati Tuomola
Please ask more and orders: email@example.com.